Tuesday 16 June 2015

My final animation, for now!



Above is my finished and final animation, for the year. To be honest this years' piece is not my best fare, I would be inclined as to say it was my worst, this is mainly due to a delay in the planning of it. If I had more time, then this animation would be more closer to what I had already storyboarded.
My storyboard.


How did I make him?
I decided to make him out plasticine: I mixed together some plasticine to make the flesh colour of Mickeys' face, made two concave shapes for the ears, made his facial features by rolling out three tiny dots of black plasticine (nose and pupils) and two white ovals. I made the choice to flatten him as an experiment to see how Aardman animated "Rex the runt." I made the Juggling Balls by rolling plasticine into a ball shape.

What equipment did I use?
I used a hue hd webcam as my camera,

iStopmotion and iMovie to animate and edit (respectively).
iStopmotion

To animate my version of a certain mouse, I only moved whichever part I was animating about a millimetre at a time and then took a shot from the camera and repeated this process until I had about ten seconds of footage, in iStopmotion.

iMovie
In iMovie, I imported the finished animation and soundtrack onto the timeline and added the titles and credits.
Padlet link:

http://padlet.com/pinkieguy690/ee6zrs8aax3e

Here are some responses from a few of my peers.



No comments:

Post a Comment